Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year Regina

Happy New Year everyone!

Welcome to 2015 - officially the "future", if you're a fan of Back to the Future, as I very much am. No flying cars or hoverboards, however. Video phone calls, though - we do have!

You may have noticed a drop in the new posts on my page over the last few months. That is not by chance. I have chosen to remove myself from the political landscape since mid-summer due to life events, in an effort to see how it would affect my life. And, I am very happy to say, it's done wonders! Does this mean I'm done with the political world? By no means! It just means you'll be seeing much less on this page, and more on my "Chad4Regina Taxpayers" Facebook page. So, if you haven't "liked" my page yet, why not go do that now?

What's in store for this year? A whole lot of positive. What's in store for 2016? Only God knows!

Have a great 2015 everyone, and again thank you for all your support and encouragement.


No comments:

Post a Comment